Monday 8 July 2013

Camp Reflection.


Reflection for Camp


My goal for camp was to man up and try things.


I achieved this because of made dad helping me.


Something I was pleased with was Having such a fun time
                            
because it made me happy.
I really enjoyed learning the animal game
                  
because the animal game is awesome.
Something I found hard was trying not to cry when getting hit my tonnes of dodgeballs.


Something that made me think was when i was getting called in the animal game
because its quite fast-paced.
· My top 5 favourite things about camp were:


Favourite Things
Reason Why
1.ANIMAL GAME!
it’s so fun!
2.Amazing race.
It was challenging
3.Dodgeball
It would look awesome in slow motion.
4.Confidence course
made me confident.
5.Camp
IT WAS AWESOME!



1 comment:

  1. Great work Teva, you looked like you had lots of fun at camp.
    Your work is like a pot of gold.
    Keep up the good work buddy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...