Wednesday 21 November 2012

Reflection for Goanimate


Safe cycling with Teva and josh! by Simpleusername on GoAnimate


Animation Software - Powered by GoAnimate.

Reflection for Goanimate
· Something I was pleased with was how a success the video maker is.
                           
because I like making videos on it.

· I really enjoyed learning how to make videos
                 
because they will help me in writing and reading!

· Something I found hard was trying not to go on them when I wasn't allowed.

· Something that made me think was how to use the animator

because some things can be confusing

· Something I want to get better at is making better vids
         (What can I do about it?)

3 comments:

  1. Great work Teva. I really like animation. I love the website. A good idea doing a fotobabble. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Teva!
    I really like your reflection!
    The Goanimate is amazing!
    GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulas Teva I like your character! He looks like an Agent.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...